*All that is the highest ability, thought. and action in me, greets all that is the highest ability, thought and action in you*

Monday, August 13, 2007

Hummm

Feeling the need to be able help fellow homeschool Montessorians I have decide to join the ever increasing numbers of bloggers.

Perhaps having a site that allows me to organize all the wonderful resources I have accumulated over the years, will help to ease the ever growing frustration I have of the disorganized mess of living in a household full of men and not having 48 hours in a day to accomplish everything I would love to do.

I hope that I may pay it forward, as I have had the fortune of having incredible mentors, both Montessori, Homeschoolers, Teachers and Friends. May I help half of the people that these wonderful spirits have helped.